JAMES M. MAROVICH BIO
- Attorney representing clients who carry firearms and who keep firearms in the
home for personal protection. His clients are seeking legal advice about how to handle
the aftermath of a self-defense shooting. They also want to have an established
attorney-client relationship so that they have attorney to call immediately after a self-defense shooting.
- NRA certified firearms instructor. He is qualified to teach the personal protection
in the home and the certified pistol courses. Because he is a licensed attorney, he also
is qualified to teach the NRA course section concerning the law of justification and the
use of deadly force, including what to expect during the aftermath of a self-defense
- He has been a member of the first Oklahoma City Citizen Police Academy and a
charter member of the Oklahoma City Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association.
- He has had training in combat handgun, martial arts, and boxing
- He is a member of the Criminal Justice section of the State Bar.
- Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Marovich had over twenty years of senior
hospital administrative experience.